Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today was interesting. I thought it was going to go differently. I thought it would go better...especially because I had a really good conversation with a friend about something. But, it seems that my day went in the opposite way than I expected....so instead of having a wonderful and happy day, I was rather upset. And, I even did stuff that was enjoyable today--like going out to lunch with friends and running around in the evening with Jane in search of sweet things to devour. So yeah. Today was just weird and I wish it had gone differently. And I really hope that I'm wrong about what I'm kinda thinking happened.


But don't worry, all you lovely people who are reading my blog. I'm just being dramatic. Nothing is really wrong. I love life down here. I am safe. I am happy. I am loving life....today was just an off day for me.


But, as of two second ago, my day got brighter. I just got a phone call from my grandma and my cousin Jacklyn. And, I got a chance to talk with Jacklyn for the first time in a loooong time. And, I feel really blessed simply to have heard her voice. She is an incredible girl and I am privileged to have her as part of my family.

It's funny how simply hearing the voice of a loved one can change your feelings from negative to positive. But, I guess, love can do that. Love is just pretty darn great.

No comments:

Post a Comment