Saturday, July 14, 2012


This picture was taken at the salsa club we went to last Wednesday night. The three girls with me are all my housemates. From left to right i will list their names: Susan, me, Jane, and Kayla. All three are pretty darn incredible. Susan is from Atlanta, Georgia and is leaving tomorrow to start Med School. She is probably the funniest person that I have meet since coming here. My favorite thing she does is when Susan imitates the way her Bulgarian boyfriend talks. SOOOO funny. Jane is this spectacular girl from the Francisco Bay area in California. She is in the Legal Spanish program with me. And, honestly, I would be quite miserable down here if I hadn't met her. She continually makes me laugh and, past that, we just connect on a deeper level. I'm blessed to call her my friend. And, Kayla is my actual roommate. She is from Wichita, Kansass. She is just so darn fun. I especially love being around her when we go out. But sadly, she will no longer be my roommate after tomorrow night because she is going to be staying with a family in Buenos Aires for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment