Today, I talked to my Dad, my Mom, my Soul Sister (Megan), and one of my dearest friends (Gabrielle). Actually, I even talked to Megan twice. Because of this, I'm realizing that I will be happy to be home in two weeks. I love it down here, but it will soon be time to go home. I really miss home, and the people that make home home.
Also, this evening, the boys (Jussier and Milton) came over at like 9:30pm and we ordered in some absolutely terrible Mexican food. I swear, Los Portenos have NO idea how to cook with any spices. Spices just don't exist down here. It's rather frustrating. And, after dinner, Milton gave me another dance lesson in the art of Forro. But, I'm too stiff. Apparently, I need to learn how to relax my arms. It's just such a free form dance--which is the exact opposite of the structured and semi-structured Latin Ballroom dances that I love so much. Nevertheless, I will perservere and hopefully add Forro to my repertoire. Hopefully.
Then, once the boys left, Jane and I went to McDonald's to get McFlurries....at 11:30pm. Yep...we had ice cream two nights in a row super late at night. Actually, Jane and I consume such high quantities of sweets, especially ice cream. We eat SO MUCH ice cream--specifically the kind from McDonald's or the kind we get delivered to our house. It's becoming a problem, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment